Saturday, October 6, 2012


Hi Everyone

JAI #10 Scrap Challenge

                          This month in our team we thought wed scrap some bright colours this month since we are into spring in Australia and NZ so the theme we have this months scrapbooking challenge is 

Just Add Bright Colours
 Here is my take on this months challenge and if you click on the JAI badge you can see the details to enter the challenge and see the othe team's entries as well :-)


This layout subject is about the little survinoir t-shirt that our eldest daughter Aunty Em who is currently working and living in Ireland sent her nephew Logan. So as a tribute to Ireland I choose the BRIGHT colours of the Irish flag as my inspiration. I also used my new Stampin Up Doily Die and cut the centre out as an additional flower embellishment on the left -hand corner.
I've also used papers from DSP- Floral District.

I also had another play with these same papers celebrating the colourful carnival we have in Queensland each September.



Now it would be great to see you join in too, 
Hope you've been inspired :-)

Have a great weekend
Enjoy - Ruthy 



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful as usual Ruth (happy sigh) you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete