Friday, October 12, 2012

Anyone for Tea?

Hi Everyone,
Recently I had another of my workshops, this one with one of my very good customers who happen to have a birthday on the same day of her workshop date.

She recently purchased the Tea Shoppe stamp set but was after varying ideas of how to use it and so enters our Tea cup Theme. One of her favourite colours is also purples (and Pinks) however I thought Daffodil Delight makes a lovely colour companion to the purple family!

I made a tea cup easel card inspired by a few girls I found on the net at one time here and here, I added an embellished cover for the sweets and made a teapot box (idea found here )for the assorted teabags. Finally designed a few cake toppers for the Mud cake for the birthday girl.
Naturally they made the easel card for the make n take. A little more involved than one would probably usually choose for a make n take but worth the effort on this special occasion. Here are the photos :-)

The Entire Ensemble 

Embellished Confectionery cover
 The Make n Take project- Easel Card.

The teapot Box (holds the tea sachets)

The Cake Toppers



                                                                                                          


 The Birthday Girl and Hostess

All in all it was a lovely and enjoyable event and some more pretty cards have been created as well.
Love this stamp set, hope you might too.

Have a great weekend
Enjoy - Ruthy 





2 comments:

  1. THis too is just stunning Ruth, I love the whole ensemble, I am sure the hostess loved it as would have her guests making that fantastic easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Look at all that! Amazing Ruth!!
    I have had a good look through your blog and must say I am very impressed! Probably the best Crafting Blog I have ever seen! And I LOVE the new storage post tutorial.. GREAT!
    Thanks for sharing, Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete