Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spring is here and so is Betsy's Blossoms

Hi Everyone,
How about a bit of colour to showcase. Prior to my recent launches earlier this month I also had a play around with the Stamp set - Betsy's Blossoms and the DSP- Floral District. If you've think you've seen some of the designs before its because you have, so again the wheel doesn't need to be reinvented, so you'll see a few CASES as well!

DSP- Floral District

Stamp Set- Betsy's Blossoms
Photo taken from my launch display


CASE from - Dacia Smith


Inspired by 'Stampercamper'

CASE from Mary Fish

CASE inspired by Cindy Hall

an original by me :-)

 
So you want to have a play with some colour and a versatile pack of papers why not have a go at DSP- Floral District.

Have a great weekend
Enjoy - Ruthy 




4 comments:

  1. Beuatiful samples Ruthy! Thanks for sharing all these cute ideas. Love the one with the butterfly...all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ruthy I love what you have done with this combo! You have inspired me. I think I will need to have another look at them now.Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthy I love how you showcase our beautiful DSP so well. I have an addiction for DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at all of those! LOVELY!!
    simpy gorgeous card! You have done wonders with that collection..
    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete