Friday, February 10, 2012

SALE-A-B-RATION- Enchantment!

Hi Everybody,

Well its that time of the Stampin Up year when everyone can gain a bit more product for less outlay- when you spend $100 you are entitled to a free gift from the SALE-A-BRATION mini catalogue- there is 6 free gifts to choose from and 1 gift per $100 you spend (before shipping & GST) that's aside from any other regular hostess offers, so its a real bonus and great offers too for those wishing to sign up and join my team-  if you are interested drop me a line via email or contact me per contact details. 

Here is the current Salabration catalogue-
Here are some of the featured products used in my samples so far-


So what have I done with these so far.......
This selection of cards are CASES inspired by some favs of my fellow SU Demo friends- credits will be added with each selection.
This card was inspired by my friend Carolyn Lindermayer here

and again this one too, which is also inspired by example in the Sale-a-bration leaflet- here is Carolyn's example here

I stamped on the textured side of the cardstock with this one to give a "cross-stitched stitchery effect".
This card was inspired by here

and my last card so far is a case from a USA SU demo- Linda Fraser here

I find card examples of other demo's very helpful, as cards tend to do my head in rather than scrapbook layouts which I much rather prefer, so its good to share and contribute to the inspiration pool, but always appropriate to give credit too where due. So in saying that here is my scrapbook layouts-
Please excuse the terrible scan/stitch job- (makes me wonder if I do want to go back to 12 x 12 size this year)
12 Happy Birthday Wishes- double- 12" x 12" layout 
this version above was scanned and stitched
and the version below is the same layout -photographed instead
 (please excuse the magnetic tabs holding it to the metal display board)


another for my heritage albums- must say I still have a more liking for the smaller size layout-

Schultz Family- Albert's Line- 1945

I haven't made a dint in the product as yet, so there is sure to be much more fun to be had, so watch this space.- Here is some of the other product available in the catalogue- Please note these products cannot be brought aside from the offer and will be finalized by March 31st, so don't miss out ♥

DSP - Everyday Enchanted (Designer Series Paper), 4 stamp sets & Ribbon and Brad combo.
6 selections to choose from - 1 selection for every $100 of product purchased :-) 


Special joining offers

Have an awesome weekend!

                                                                                Enjoy - Ruthy xf 






1 comment: