Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just Add Scrapbooking # 2- Scrap the Holidays!

Hi Everyone

Its that time of the month again- the 1st Monday of the month and time for a new challenge on Just Add Ink- in particular with our monthly scrapbook challenges -

- Just Add Scrapbooking- # 2 - Scrap the Holidays!

Here is my take on this month's challenge-
Another for my family heritage album- on of my mum, Aunty and cousins. This photo would have been taken in the late 1950's. I have used some Stampin Up DSP- Spice Cake for my papers. I've also used a PageMaps sketch and layout inspired by a example in the PageMaps newsletter. (sorry don't recall the original artist)

Beach Holidays-1950's

As we venture into the 2nd month of the year no doubt for a lot of us the time for holidays is over (well in Australia anyways if you have school-aged children still) and its time for fine-tuning our week/monthly routines, but I hope you can reflect on a holiday at some time and scrap those memories by joining in this month's challenge at




Enjoy - Ruthy xf 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Ruth, l love the old Black & White pics teamed with the Spice cake DSP, gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and your photos go so beautifully with the DSP you chose!

    ReplyDelete