Monday, November 7, 2011

Brisbane Regional Continued...................


Hi Everyone
Ok Warning this is gonna be a heavily ladden photo post so I hope it downloads LOL!
If you're anything like me I need photos to jog my memory and keep it alive! 
Here are some of the highlights for me. there was plenty of gorgeous work on display but I managed to capture some in between other 'bodies' doing the same LOL!

 One of the display boards
 I've very intrigued by this little green number, love the lace and texture look of it and the nice wisteria one next to it I was lucky enough to get as a swap!
 That little Santa Pin is cute, Just above you can see a bit of Julie Quinn's watercolour swap
 Love the texture in these cards and the elegance of Merry and Bright
 What a dainty and yummy colour combo! One of my fave stamp sets too!
 Lots of gorgeous layering on this number!
 Lovely display of my co-WOW presenters- Tina White's on the left and Julie Quinn's on the right
 I am fascinated by this card by Genelle Little, I was lucky enough to get it as a swap- the watercolouring is so professional it looks like its been printed, If I ever get to make my watercolouring look that good it will rock!
 Lots of us demos were checking this out, the layering and vellum used as a top layer, very nice effect!
 I have a soft spot for anything Beau Chateau, how cute is this!
 You had me at TEAL!!!! Love the colour combo- Pool Party and Island Indigo and that gorgeous lacy stamp- Delicate Doilies, and butterfies- so all my faves!!!
 A Clever showcase of difference embossing textures and stamp layering
 Monochromatic meets vintage- Yeah!!!! love it and that new stamp - Kindness Matters!
 I've never done this sort of sponging/masking (I assume thats how its done) but very clever, would love to see it done some time!
 How elegant- and dainty!
 Love this card of Tina White's - one of her WOW presentation projects, wished I was taller for a better shot. Its got some shimmer on it too, just gorgeous!

I totally adore this other card of Tina White's (again part of her WOW presentation) all the texture but daintiness and the layering of that new stamp work - Kindness Matters- and its got Teal hues♥
 A gorgeous album of Julia Quinn's part of her WOW presentation, it has lovely water colouring inside as well.
 How cute is that worm!
 Love the posy idea, clever work with circles!
 I think its a clever idea with the tiny tags punch used as a fence!
 Beautiful colour combo and texture with the delicate lacy effect of the punch and die.
This layout of Julie Quinn's is outstanding (being a scrapbooker I was drawn to it very quickly) the texture and colouring in those leaves is fantastic! This was part of her WOW presentation.
Here's a close up!
The gorgeous swap my team member- Janet Wallace made. Her work is dainty and gorgeous!
I made 9 of these little guys (over it now LOL!) but they have photo highlights on Disc etc from our Melbourne conference. I've also included the Conference theme song printed out in the inside cover.

I think we better make the rest of the photos another post!
Enjoy - Ruthy xf

No comments:

Post a Comment