Monday, November 7, 2011

Friendly Connections- Brisbane SU Regional 2011

Hi Everyone,
Stampin Up Regionals and Conferences are always a good opportunity to bond as a team, catch up with buddies you already know and make new connections. Its wonderful to put names to faces and meet some of these gorgeous girsl whose work I have admired online! This event was my first Regional and also my first WOW presentation opportunity!
Here is some photos of our team that could make it-
 Janet Wallace and myself. Janet has been a friend for many years and is also part of my own team♥
 Shirley McAvoy and Theresa Schirmer- Theresa and I are downlines of our Team leader below Peta Schirmer. Shirley is also part of our team branch with Steph Pike who heads the team (if I have that correct) They are fantastic girls and very creative too!
 My Upline Peta Schirmer and her all time stampin buddy - Steph Gray
 More of our team- Sharyn Manwaring (another of Peta's downlines) and Peta Schirmer
 Shirley McAvoy, myself and Theresa Schirmer (also known as Tess)
 Janet, Shirley, myself and Tess
 A lovely girl with whom I have chatted online and met through Stampin Connections- Carolyn Lindermayer
and another♥
I got to catch up with this gorgeous girl- Therese Azzopardi- we first met at Melbourne convention in the  line up while registering, both first -timers- 'Retreat Virgins' - we called ourselves. We were like two kiddies on the first day of school and its always the same friendly warmth whenever we catch up!

Now I'll finish off this post with a few photo share's of Kym Bryne's gorgeous WOW presentation (and like I've said previously Staff presentation and goodies will have to wait till after Melbourne regional)

 Those gorgeous colours from the Hostess Set - DSP- Cheerful Treat. Love those Ikea pots too!
 A gorgeous layout set into a shadow box frame, again with the DSP- Cheerful Treat
 Kym demonstrated her 'Lolly flowers' idea with this card, love the basket deco's too!
Its hard but if I had to choose a favourite of Kym's WOW Presentation projects- this would be it- totally awesome all done in the DSP- Letters to Santa.

I throughly enjoyed all the WOW presentations and the demos/talks by staff. The entire experience was a good and positive day out and I can't wait to do it again next year. So nice to meet up with so many ladies that are close enough to catch up with locally♥

Enjoy - Ruthy xf

No comments:

Post a Comment