Sunday, January 6, 2013

JAI Scrap #12 - 2012 in review challenge

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year and hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
Well the year has kicked off with our first scrapbooking challenge on JAI - Just Add Ink as of today.
JAI Scrap #12 - 2012 in review challenge 
is an opportunity to reflect on 2012 and scrap your year in review!.
Its a great way to appreciate the blessings we've had over the year and be thankful for the difficulties that we have overcome, to which I'm thankful to God for that!
It  has also made me realize I have a fair bit of scrapping to catch up on with those topics that need to be expanded LOL!
Here is my take on 2012 - The Year that Was!- it has a little quote rubon- "Its not the mountain we Conquer but Ourselves". I'd like to think its a bit liken to the saying, "what doesn't break us only makes us stronger". Our year was certainly like that in many ways.


Here is some of the closer details


It took me hours trying to work out how to get my journaling to fit within a circle shape, after searching the net and my word programs for so long I almost gave up. I came upon a site that converted your text to various forms and for a circle idea- 'spiral text'. Now although it wasn't my original concept, I actually prefer the spiral idea, something a bit novel.
 Here is the site where I found this idea- 

Ok so I hope you have been inspired by my post and the other uploads to be seen by my fellow team members on http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/

Just click on the badge below and check out the challenge to join in.


Have a great week everyone,

EnjoyRuthyl







No comments:

Post a Comment