Monday, June 25, 2012

Spice Cake

Hi Everyone,

To wrap up the Designer Fabric share I'm showcasing the last of the projects that were at convention-
Designer Fabric- Spice Cake- 124066.  some of these projects I had made earlier when they first came onto our Australian shores in the mini. See this post- rather than me repeating all the photos again.

Hope you have been inspired to try some of these various Designer fabrics, a lot can be achieved from one pack of fabric. The only project I have brought a second pack for was the Flirtatious collection to finish off the quilt (as I had already made several projects from the pack before it)

Currently working on more fabric projects for upcoming
catty due in a few months :-)

Next post coming up - Highlights from Convention. 
                                                                                           Enjoy - Ruthy 




No comments:

Post a Comment