Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3rd November 2011



Hi everyone

There is an excellent promotion with Stampin Up at the moment (Australia/NZ) with the Big Shot and its relative products. On selected products you'll get 10% from November 1st - 30th.
Feel free to contact me if I can help you acquire these good specials- I provide good, reliable service and prompt delivery!See flyer with info here.






Well my dear followers pretty well by the time you read this post I'm packing to go to a Regionals Stampin Up training day in Brisbane at the Brisbane Convention Centre.This will be my first ever Regionals (last year I was having my first launch as a new SU demo and it was a little earlier in the year) What is truly a exciting opportunity is that I have also been asked to be a WOW presenter at this my first Regional. I'm both excited and nervous, in equal measures. But have had postive feedback so far in the times where I shared my work both with customers and in the wonderful community of other STampin Up demonstrators. The expected attendance is about 300!!




I expect our setting will be much like this one ,only we won't be sitting down to eat but doing several 'Make n Takes', seeing plenty of Inspiring WOW demonstrations and helpful business sessions. Plus a great opportunity to catch up with other team member, familiar faces, new contacts and exchange swaps. There will also be lots of camera opportunities of the inspiring boards loaded with contributions of lovely work. On my return I shall upload some photos of my experience and images of my WOW presented projects, including my swaps and special gifts made for some friends.

Now for some work to share (these have been previously uploaded on my Facebook site- http://www.facebook.com/pages/PaperWorks-with-Ruthy/107381995993555

My Wisteria Flirtatious Designer Fabric Projects:










Doily Owl - I've seen some great fabric owls around of late- some here too, which has inspired me to try at one of my own. I adore Bronwyn Eastley's work, she made a great fabric owl too. This lovely girl also does beautiful Butterfly projects and I swear is the Easel card queen!

Ruthy's Dilly Bag
As soon as I get back from my Regional weekend I shall do a PDF instructions for this bag.


This card above is a CASE from a lovely card by another Demo Claire Daly


This other card above was inspired by another demo whose work I also greatly admire- Christine Bain.

Ok I think that will do for now, please bear with me while I get this blog up to speed and detail.

Well my friends until I post again
Enjoy - Ruthy xf

No comments:

Post a Comment