I couldn't wait to get this stamp set in collection when I attended Stampin Up Convention in Brisbane this year. I had been admiring the various 'chalk board' ideas in the lead up and this stamp set just makes it achievable so easily. And any day I get to use shades of teal is a good day in my opinion :-)
These two cards are very similar in design with a slight mix up.
So here is the breakdown on what I used to put these together.
- Clay Moulds- 131272 (my white rose embellishment)
- Simply Pressed Clay- 130685
- Hello Doily stamp- 122847
- Chalk Talk stamp set bundle - 132730 (stamp set and framelit set- 15 % saving)
- Teal SAB ribbon (retired)
- Gem Rhinestones- 119246
- Pool Party Paper stack In Colours- 2012-2013 - 122384
- Basic Black cardstock - 121045
- Scallop Trim Border punch - 118402
- Pool Party Embossing Powder- 129398
- Black Embossing Powder - 109133
You can have a go at this card too just click on the 'shop now' button for any supplies you don't have in your stash and have it delivered directly to you.
Have a great weekend,