Saturday, September 22, 2012

DSP- Comfort Cafe

Hi Everyone,

Totally love this DSP - Comfort Cafe available in the new Stampin Up Annual Catalogue. Its so versatile because it can be used for a wide variety of topics and styles and both for Masculine cards and Feminine styles.

In this post I've give preference to some examples I recently made for my annual catalogue launch and being around Father's Day here in Australia gave influence in my theme.

DSP-Comfort Cafe - 126898
This card is based on a CASE by the original demo- Leanne Greff
This next one is my own design that was the make n take for two of my launch events. The guests were given a choice of adding the words 'dad' or 'son' - whichever their preference or needed topic.

I'm glad this stamp set featuring the ship continued from the last mini into our now annual catalogue.This is another card of my own design.
This card below was inspired in design by Shellye McDaniel

The collection together.


Next post will have the female take on these papers.

 Enjoy - Ruthy 



1 comment: