Saturday, June 9, 2012

JUST ADD SCRAPBOOKING # 6 SHAPED LAYOUT

Hi Everyone

Well its that time of the month again (well we're a bit late this time because we have cut some slack for being out of town at convention) but without further ado' drum roll......................
Just Add Scrapbooking # 6 challenge
- Just Add a 'Shaped Layout'
so here is my take on this month's challenge.
I've taken inspiration from my 1920's themed photos. I drew the shape and I've added some black lace that I kept from an old bra, lace to nice to discard, I knew one day it would come into some use LOL!
The photos  featured in the film strip were taken by my youngest daughter Gabriella, under my direction, she is pretty good little photographer I say. The occasion was for a friend's 50th Birthday and dressing up was heaps of fun, more than expected for this vintage loving girl!!!

 I have attached the shaped layout to my magnetic white board for the photographic purposes.

So please do join in and check out what my fellow team members have done with this challenge too, I hope together you will feel inspired to give it a try! Click on the JAI badge below for info.



Enjoy
 - Ruthy 




1 comment:

  1. A beautiful layout Ruth(once again), love the silhouette, and the hat photos are terrific, you rock scrapbooking xx

    ReplyDelete