Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yay its Here!!!

Hi Everyone,
Yes the new Stampin Up Mini Autumn/Winter has gone live (as of April 1st - July 31st) which means new launches are all happening and I have just had an exciting weekend of events with my own launches which have been a resounding success as before as new and loyal customers continue to be part of my SU and creative journey.
Click on the new Mini catty image to have a browse and if you wish to order shoot me through an email- I will be at your service directly!

Ok so rather than give you photo overload, I shall try and pace myself and give you a little bit more regularly to show my launch memories.

My Example display that the guests got to see while doing their workshop.
I was inspired with the gift-bag idea from a fellow SU demo Julie Leece, she used the Bird design on her bag.
Love these new Framelits Dies and the Apothecary Art stamp set!



I had two events- Friday night and Saturday avo here are the two cards that we done for the make n takes, pink version Friday night and the blue version Saturday.

Well I better leave this post as is with more to follow.
Have a great weekend all,

Enjoy - Ruthy xf    





2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruthy
    I love your projects and thank you for sharing them with me. As always your colour combinations are beautiful. I think I need another visit to Toowoomba to sit in your lovely craft room to gain some inspiration. I thank God you are in my life.
    Kayxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful beautiful my lovely! as per usual, tho never any easier to deliver the goodies im sure! thanks darl! Amanda k x

    ReplyDelete