Monday, February 27, 2012

But wait ...... there's more!

Hi Everyone
What a great and busy month it has been in February firstly personally for me as we had a close friends wedding that I was photographer for but also as I write this post we are days away from our eldest daughter leaving the country for Ireland for the year and then who knows what, so exciting and emotional, rather distracting too I might add (for all the right reasons) from playing with paper of much lately.

We have 1 more month in which you can take advantage of the free gooodies to be had during SALEBRATION campaign and here is another layout (another for my mum's heritage album) to wet your mojo. I have made so many layouts and projects from this DSP- Everyday Enchanted and still there is more to go- makes a very economical trip, even more so that it comes free when you spend $100 on any other product from the main and mini catalogues- so its all good!!!

Visiting Family 1940 in Millmerran
Just a recap as to what this DSP looks like see below


Here is the link to the current SAlebration leaflet- http://www2.stampinup.com/gb/documents/20120124_SAB_en-GB.pdf
Please note none of these products can be purchased alone - they are rewarded as 1 free choice per $100 (before shipping or GST)  spent on product from the current catalogues.

I am placing an order this week so if you are interested and would like this or other product from the current catalogues or interested in a future workshop drop me a line or email me - contact details are on  the side bar

Have an awesome week,

                                                                                Enjoy
 - Ruthy xf 

No comments:

Post a Comment