Thursday, December 8, 2011

Here comes Christmas!

Hi there,
I've recently had to prepare some inspiration for a Christmas Workshop. I decided to have a bit of a play with the DSP- Letters to Santa. Quiet a few of my cards are CASES from other talented demos or inspired in ways by their design. I hope to do some layouts with these papers too in the near weeks, following Christmas.
Without further ado here goes-


                           

DSP- Letters to Santa papers-12 double-sided papers- 6 different designs.  

       
 this card was inspired by another card - here-



My take on another inspired card - here

My take on this one here

this card top and below's design was inspired by here I decided to make the trees more dimensional!


 I bit of a novelty card. I made a template for this one by sighting this here
Here is a swag banner that I made using the Perfect Pennants Bigz Die and DSP - Letters to Santa

To give myself a fold on the top of the Pennant shapes I cut the piece of cardstock a little larger, scored a fold of 1/2" and than ran some Dotto over the piece of cardstock before running it through the Perfect Pennant die. The Dotto adhesive is great because it can be gently rubbed off later with no damage.

Here are a few photos of the collection of work using DSP- Letters to Santa and the Sticker Elements


A Santa made from the Cone die. I cased this idea from here
  
I made another Santa and gift set for my daughter's teacher.

So hope you enjoyed that collection, if anyone is wanting any of the Stampin Up products featured here feel free to contact me.

Enjoy - Ruthy xf 



2 comments:

  1. Ruth....these are all so lovely!!! I didn't really like this DSP whem I saw it in the catalogue but you've really made it come alive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison glad to have inspired you to think different of it LOL! x

    ReplyDelete