Friday, August 20, 2010

August 21 2010

Hi Everyone

Here's to a lovely sunshine weekend, my fav season is approaching- Spring- I'm a definate Spring/sunshine sort of girl!

Well August is also my eldest daughter's birthday month, doesn't seem a year ago she was living in England and I did a 21st mini album for her (see my typepad blog for that - http://www.ruthclarke.typepad.com/) and here we are again- this year I brought her a special boxed set of all the Audrey Hepburn classics beautifully presented with all her exclusive fashion labels on postcards with the info when they were released and so on. I've always liken my daughter's style to this actress. She was totally rapted with the pressie and I made her this card as well.
The card had an added bit of excitement to it in that when you opened it the balloons popped up which came as an unexpected surprise and a big laugh- nice to get a reaction!
Here is another layout I've done with a new stamp set soon to be released - Artistic Etchings. I used some pics of my grandson who is now 18mths old already. the layout was inspired by one I saw on 2 peas one day by an artist Corinne74, I've given it a 'Ruthy' touch.

Well there goes another post from me, a quickie slipped in while my grandson is asleep :) Yes he gets to spend another weekend with his nan and aunties yay!!!

Take care everyone (and don't forget to vote who needs the fine hey ) :)
Enjoy - Ruthy xf

p.s. Just a little something I saw on another blog by a girl Sophie- thought it would be fitting for this post






























No comments:

Post a Comment