Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last of the Salebration 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just a little share and quickie post of a collection of projects that I made for a workshop yesterday. I've used the DSP- Everyday Enchantment papers from the SALEBRATION campaign. I loved these papers as you all could probably tell by the amount of scrapbook layouts and cards I made from just one pack and still have enough bits over to go another layout or two! Sadly like all good things, they come to an end, so I'll wrap this special up with this show and tell.

My card which I prepared for a workshop Make n Take is a case from a fellow DT member on JAI- Kim Badelt, I totally adored her card, which for those who follow our JAI challenge site, will see in time, she is amongst a very talented group of woman on JAI and I'm always in awe of what they do with cards and  layouts as well! I used the Stampin Up - Bigz Two Tags die and also the Bigz - Perfect Pennants die. The Butterfly was achieved from the Embosslit- Beautiful Wings.


And for the Hostess thankyou gift, I made two items- 1 this book mark-


and the other- a little treat box made from  the Bigz Two Tags die as in all the previous projects.
I got the idea for construction for this box from a online You Tube tutorial - here or here
Because we are on the eve of  Easter celebrations I included a couple of Easter Eggs- yum!


And all the projects together- 


That conclude a great source of Salebrations products that we've been able to acquire from Jan - March 31st!

Have a great Easter everyone,

Enjoy - Ruthy xf    




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Ruthy I love these you have some great creations on your blog . I like the way you craft Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete